Managing mail accounts via control panel

Phill Hocking phocking at no-wire.net
Fri Nov 3 04:32:54 UTC 2006

I have not tried to get this to run under FreeBSD, but it works great
under QiLinux with relatively low installation time. SurgeMail
http://www.netwinsite.com/surgemail/ even though its a licensed product
it is very reasonable in cost for the amount of users it supports. I am
currently migrating to this from a fbsd box with the whole
postfix/courier/mysql setup described earlier in the thread. This just
drops in as a whole mta, with shared calendars and the users control
their own rbl/greylisting/etc. It is sick! Especially if you are a
provider who is charging for service, it is worth paying for.

Phillip Hocking
Director of Operations
Network Engineer
No-Wire Communications