PPPOE over VLan Interfaces

Samit Jana janasamit at wlink.com.np
Sun May 28 10:08:21 PDT 2006

Hi EB,

Thanks for your input .Basically the scenario and setup resembles, the only
diff is I am trying to deploy it on Metro ethernet kind of topology which
spans to multiple switches cascaded/trunked via optical fibre.
The only thing that worries me is No. of simultaneous connection :(  but now
pretty much confident though :)

--
samit