IPFW and syslog

Alexander shulik_freebsd at matrixhome.net
Sat May 6 07:30:53 UTC 2006

Hi2all!
I have small question about ipfw.
I have installed freebsd-6.1-RC2 and configured ipfw on it.
Variable net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass set to 0.
In firewall rules is present: count, divert and allow/deny.
Default rule is deny.
Some packets is registered under default rule, but I can't find
documentation - how log to syslog packets, that denied in default rules.

PS: How can I use one_pass = 1 and use count/divert and filter rules -
after using count and divert packet must matching with other rules, but
after filter it must be accepted or denied. How I can to it?

PPS: Sorry for my english :)