Failed Login

Halifax Online Banking alert at halifax.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 22:19:35 UTC 2006

   [1.GIF]
   IMPORTANT SECURITY ALERT

   Please note that our system recently noted that your attemption of
   signing on to your account was failed while some errors occured during
   the processing update of your online account you are having with our
   bank..

   We sincerely hereby to notify you that you should kindly follow below
   link to update your online account for your security safety ensured by
   our financial insititution.

   [1]https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_mem_bin/FormsLogin.asp?source=hal
   ifaxouk

   Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand
   that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your
   account.
   We apologize for any inconvenience.
   If you choose to ignore our request, your account may leads to be
   temporarily suspended

   Investment Fund Managers Limited, Halifax Life Limited and Halifax
   Share Dealing Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial
   Services AuthorityThey are entered in the Financial Services
   Authority's Register and their Register Numbers are 106048, 119223,
   171881 and 183332. This is an English language site, all contracts
   will be in the English language only. For optimal viewing of this site
   you will need [2]Macromedia Flash version 5 or above. Copyright ©
   2005, Halifax plc. All rights reserved