Mass SMS

Joshua Bell josh at oplink.net
Thu Jun 1 09:58:46 PDT 2006

Hello,

This is just my two cents.  However, when we used the 'BB' suite here, it turned
out to be what I consider shoddy at best.  The user interface does not look all
that appealing to start off.

I have found that the best resource for this type of activity, is to use Nagios
with their plug-ins.  It is a little bit harder to get started with, however,
http://www.nagiosconfig.com makes life a lot easier.

This product is just a lot more robust than 'BB', and you could easily acheive
the mass SMS that you desire with a simple command definition.

----
Joshua Bell - <josh@ oplink.net>