freebsd router

Freddie Cash fcash at ocis.net
Wed Jan 11 09:16:02 PST 2006

On January 11, 2006 08:41 am, Danial Thom wrote:
> I really do know what I'm talking
> about. The freebsd "team" no longer has the
> talent to get this project done.

Just once, on one of the many lists you post this stuff to, I'd like to
see some supporting evidence *from you*.  A description of your test lab,
the hardware used, the software used, the testing methodology, some hard
numbers, something reproducable.  Something more than just "I know what
I'm talking about, you're all wrong."

Nowhere on any of the Linux, DFly, or FreeBSD mailing lists that I
frequent have you provided any of this.

Even googling for your name doesn't provide anything concrete from you
regarding this issue.  Until that happens, its impossible for anybody to
take you seriously.  And these threads will just devolve into "I'm right"
"No you're not" "Yes I am, you're dumb" "No, you're dumb" verbal nonsense
(as has happened three times so far in the past 2 months).

--
Freddie Cash
fcash at ocis.net