a data center with lots of FreeBSD machines

Igor Shmukler igor.shmukler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:25:56 PST 2005

Phil,

We are running limited trials. The product is not yet generally available.

We are searching for two additional pilot leads. If your
infrastructure qualifies, please answer our questions and we will
email you a product presentation and/or answer all of your questions.

I am sure you understand that until there is an official announcement,
I have to follow our proceedure.

Thank you in advance,

igor