Dude you wont believe it but I just railed this chick from this website all night long, , , , barnabas

Jason Castle kezia at searchlimo.com
Mon Nov 14 15:31:16 PST 2005

Believe it or not, I met a chick on this website and we just did it. I was so skeptical to begin with. But I said what the hell its free and tried it. It took about 5 min to meet someone on the site, and then 24 hours later me and Melissa were at a hotel. It was that simple and there was nothing too worry about because we made sure ahead of time sex is all it would mean. Dont waste time, there are chicks looking for action now.

http://lnq.findurpals.com/gaac/

swn8wju4YdpOTFl52kr6fE64-findthe1now.com/getofflist/