option 82 on isc dhcp

Dan Ross dan.ross at hamiltontel.com
Tue Jun 28 14:47:13 GMT 2005

Eric,
Thanks I have tried using that in my conf file but the original author
didnt seem to know where he got his stuff for data entries.  I am
struggling to even understand his logging entry in the conf file.  How
does one submit a mail to the isc-org.  dhcp server mailing list.  I
have the entry in my conf file but no entries are added to my log file
even though the server spews out an address.  Any ideas?
Thanks