Radius server with web/gui interface

Lewis Watson lists at visionsix.com
Wed Jun 15 08:31:59 GMT 2005

> Can you guys recommend a Radius server with a good web or gui interface. <
> Thanks in advance. <
> Abu Khaled <

Hello Abu,
W have been using Gnu Radius for about two years. The actual configuration is based on a few text files and it supports MySQL  as well as other ways to maintain authentication schemes. Gnu Radius has performed excellent for us and the software itself is still being actively developed by the software developer; Sergey Poznyakoff.

There is a web interface available,  however,  we built our own web interface as we began using Gnu Radius so I cannot provide much insight in regards to the one that is included with the source.

Gnu Radius is included in the Ports Collection and it seems that we installed from the port without trouble on more than one server.  Good documentation and information about its mail list at Gnu Radius' website:
http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/radius.html

hth,
Lewis Watson