preventing a user to start a process

Todor Dragnev todor.dragnev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:01:56 GMT 2005

Before years I do a lot of testings with LIDS and grsecurity on linux. With
these tools is possible to set rules what system commands or which files(by
inodes) can be accessed from user or process (pid or name). I have no
experience with freebsd, but maybe it is possible to solve problem in same
way.