Multiple IP MRTG or Similar

Lewis Watson lists at visionsix.com
Wed Jul 6 06:46:50 GMT 2005

can only set up MRTG on FreeBSD for the
main IP of the server and not for each individual IP.  I know there
are providers monitoring the bandwidth of each IP in FreeBSD.  Which
script are they using to do this, MRTG, cacti, RRDTool, cricket?  If
someone could offer a little guidance to get me started I would be
grateful.  Thank you
Greg

Hi Greg,
Bandwidthd does a nice job of creating seperate graphs for each ip address or subnet. Take a look and see what you think:

http://bandwidthd.sourceforge.net/demo/

A more "versatile" solution would be to use netflow, which uses RRDTool and other resources.