SATA vs SCSI RAID 5?

Mitch (Bitblock) mitch at bitblock.com
Thu Jan 13 12:08:46 PST 2005

Hi Marc!

I've been looking for current info on what works - Intel is totally
non-helpful - I'm trying to buy some new equipment, and want to know what
works and what doesn't - what works for you? i.e. which motherboards and
controllers - are you using anything recent?

What version of FreeBSD?

I tried contacting the authors and got no response :(

How's the performance?

Thanks!

m/