DNS Black list suggestions?

Charles Hatvany Charles at hatvany.com
Thu Jan 13 07:11:17 PST 2005

I have had good experience with njabl.org.  They are also able and willing to check all your incoming IP addresses for being open relays, if you want to go to that extent.

Charles

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Eric Anderson wrote:

> I've heard that they have come a long way - does anyone have any preferences,
> warnings, etc?  I'm interested in free blacklists only..

DSBL http://dsbl.org/main is good at the front door for blocks. After
that we SpamAssassin tag it and let the end user decide. SA uses the
SURBL and SPF and other things you wouldn't want to outright block on
in consideration without removing the ability to bypass (whitelist) the
filter.

Warnings? Only the usual, be very picky with blacklists. There is a big
difference between even confirmed and unconfirmed dsbl.

Gerald