Frontpage extensions?

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Wed Jan 12 14:57:52 PST 2005

So I've dodged this question for quite a while, but someone asked me to
look in to frontpage extensions again. Before shooting off my standard
response (Get a dedicated server for it.) I figured I'd ask.

Anyone use mod_frontpage in the ports yet? What's new in the frontpage
extensions world?

I've maintained FPE in IIS 5 and FPE for apache back when you had to do
the command line song and dance for each new site (Around 2001). Luckily
I haven't had to deal with it since early 2002.

Thanks for the insight or horror stories.

Gerald