Viable FreeBSD Network Access Server projects...?

Martes Wigglesworth martes.wigglesworth at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 01:12:25 PST 2005

Thanks, Mr. Micheals.

The information that you have provided is invaluable.  I am going to
check out the US Robotics solution that you mentioned.  The only thing
is that I am trying to see if it would be possible to product similar
equipment using FreeBSD, or Linux, and the appropriate hardware.  I may
have to just purchase a RAS solution, because no one seems to have any
appropriate knowledge of such a project.

Thanks for the info, and I hope your condition improves.
--
Respectfully,

M.G.W.

System: