DSL

Spidey Knepscheld spidey at act.co.za
Tue Jan 4 11:37:31 GMT 2005

Hi guys

Hope all is well and the best for 2005.

I need to expand my network and is thinking of installing DSL for say
www traffic.The problems is that in South Africa DSL has limits.On a
standard DSL link you only have 3gig for a month (that is international
traffic) and when that 3gig is used then they switch you over to a much
slower international link.Now what I want to do is install the line and
buy 4 or 5 accounts which in return give me 3gig per account.

Do you know of a way to setup FreeBSD to check the amount of data
through that link and then switch over to the next account when the cap
is reached.

I hope this makes sense

Thank you

Spidey