SpamAssassian with FreeBSD and Big Mail Server

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Wed Feb 23 05:04:20 PST 2005

Hi Oliver ,

	We are using SA-exim, and we are not scan for viruses just only for
spam but I don't agree with you about using memory, because on our test
environment I saw that we did not use too much RAM . I wonder We are reaced
limits or not :) ... I will test with your given commands what happened.

Thanks for your sharing knowledge and help Oliver
Vahric