Questions (mostly TFTP)

Keith Anderson APCS keith at apcs.com.au
Tue Aug 9 00:50:46 GMT 2005

Jay,

the line should look like

[10:46am]root at server0/etc#grep tftp /etc/inetd.conf
tftp    dgram   udp wait root    /usr/libexec/tftpd      tftpd -l -s /tftp

after you have added this HUP inetd (killall -1 inetd)

then

mkdir /tftp
touch /tftp/test-file

set your permissions and your tftp server is ready to except a file called
test-file

Hope that helps,

Thanks
Keith

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:33:43 -0500, Jay Banks wrote