routing in 2 interface

SaJaRi sajari at singnet.com.sg
Tue Oct 19 20:21:11 PDT 2004

Hi there!

I have 2 network interface on my notebook one a build in ethernet
10/100 and the other a wireless network card.
I prefer to use the ethernet interface when i'm on my desk and wireless
when i'm moving around in my office.
How can i configure in my /etc/rc.conf to be able to make seamless
switching from my ethernet to my wireless and vice-verse without any need
to do manual configuration.
Both build-in ethernet and wireless ethernet is sitting on the same
network and same gateway.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Sajari Bin Sarkan           *