ipfw: 65534 deny

Spidey Knepscheld spidey at act.co.za
Tue Oct 19 03:42:18 PDT 2004

Hi Guys

When I restart my fw it takes between 1 to 10 min before restart it runs
a list looking like this :

ipfw: 65534 deny TCP or UDP x.x.x.x port x.x.x.x port in via fxp1

where x.x.x.x is the ip's followed by a port nr.

I do understand that it needs to kill the connections but runnign for
10min is too long and if I could see the ip's I can try to find the
problem parts of the network
The run is to fast for me to see what ip's are running and I would like
look at that list is it possible and if so how do I get it.

Hope this makes sense

Spidey