Question about Syslogd (urgent)

Bob Martin bob at buckhorn.net
Tue Oct 12 12:04:59 PDT 2004

When you jail a process, you must log to a directory inside of the
jailed space. If Apache is in /opt/httpd, then the logs must also be
there. You also need to be sure that the user the process runs under has
write permissions to the file/directory. (e.g. the bind user has write
permissions to the DNS log directory)

Bob Martin