asp/aspx support for Javascript in Apache?

Bob Martin bob at buckhorn.net
Wed Jul 28 14:51:06 PDT 2004

.asp is active server pages, .aspx is .net active server pages.

These are nearly always written in vb.script or C#

You might want to have a look at mono, and instant asp
http://www.go-mono.com
http://www.halcyonsoft.com/

I've not used either. We run a hardend NT box just for this stuff, but
I've heard good things about these products. YMMV

Bob