mini-ITX 1U dual servers??

Diana Eichert deichert at wrench.com
Tue Jan 13 04:41:25 PST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Eric Anderson wrote:
SNIP
> I'm noot 100% sure what you are asking - but the dual boards we have
> in-house are pretty nice.. still some things to work out, but pretty cool
> nonetheless.. I assume you know about all the RNG and encryption on those
> processors too..
>
> Eric

> Eric Anderson    anderson at centtech.com    Centaur Technology
> You have my continuous partial attention

Sorry, it was late for me when I posted.  What I was asking about was if
the dual C5 boards are really going to be sold to the public?  The trade
sites just kinda give you hints of their availability, yep I've also read
about RNG and encryption capability.  In fact it the RNG and encryption
that says these are headed for embedded endpoint VPN systems, which
wouldn't need vga capability.

thanks