Server Hardware.

Kim kim at tinker.com
Mon Jan 12 12:37:16 PST 2004

I have servers with Adaptec 2100s and 3210s SCSI RAID controllers.  I
have no problems with the controllers.  I first had FreeBSD 4.5 running
on these machines.  When I upgraded them to 4.8 last summer, I could no
longer run raidutil to configure and monitor the controllers and I have
to reboot the servers and use the BIOS utility to do configuration.

I have contacted Adaptec multiple times to see if they would fix
raidutil
but I have not had any success.

Kim