Server Hardware.

Brad Davis so14k at so14k.com
Sun Jan 11 11:49:05 PST 2004

I would stay away from SATA until 5.3 or later. Support is kind of hit
and miss at the moment. I have an Adaptec 1210SA which is supported but
doesn't work under FreeBSD. A friend of mine has one that works just
fine. SuperMicro has had good reviews in the past but I haven't seen any
recently. I'm also looking at their equipment.

Regards,
Brad Davis