pure ftp it is

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Feb 11 10:27:18 PST 2004

Thanks to whomever posted about pure-ftpd.  I looked at it's web page for
about 2 minutes, updated ports, and installed it.  15 minutes later, I had
the final piece to my toaster (user mail/web/ftp for about 4500 users).

I don't have an answer about the .ftpquota file, but you can do this in
pure-ftpd.conf though:

  DisplayDotFiles        no
  ProhibitDotFilesWrite  yes
  ProhibitDotFilesRead   yes

This works perfectly for me, as these are virtual users and have no dot
files other than the ftpquota to worry about.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks