Problems with autoboot on powerup...

Martes Wigglesworth martes.wigglesworth at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 19 05:42:59 PST 2004

Thank goodness for both of you.  I have been struggling with having to
mannually power up my router machines for the past three months.  I am
in Iraq, and the darn local-national have generated power, hence they
have to shut down the huge deisel generators, frequently.  I was in
school for computer engineering prior to getting activated, so I have
some knowledge of capacitors, and circuit theory, however, obviously not
enough to grant me the ability to solve this problem by myself :)   I am
about to get back to the states, so I will try the capacitor trick when
I get back, however, the grounded wire solution may be the solution that
is most viable, right now.

Thanks again.
--
Respectfully,