Acknowledgement from O2 Customer Service (KMM46790234V16422L0KM)

mycarewebform mycarewebform at o2mail.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 01:27:29 PST 2004

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS REPLIES TO AUTO ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS WILL REMAIN UNANSWERED.

Dear O2 Customer,

Thank you for contacting O2 customer service.

We have received your message and will provide a personal reply within three days.

In the meantime if you need an answer sooner, you can find the answers on our improved online help facility on our website.  We find that the most frequently asked questions are:

Understanding or viewing your bill <<https://flash.o2.co.uk/portal_secure/login/my_account/0,,950,00.html>>
Forgotten Username or Password <<http://www.o2.co.uk/forgot_login/0,,500,00.html>>
How to use your mobile abroad <<http://www.o2.co.uk/personal/abroad/index/0,,100,00.html>>
Unblocking your mobile <<http://www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing/0,,555,00.html>>