About DNS (BIND) with Database

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Mon Nov 17 03:45:59 PST 2003

Hi ,

	How many domains are you handling with it ?! and How long do you
use MyDNS ?!

	And Do you say I have to use two seperate DNS server for solving
other domains instead MyDNS server handled domains ?! I mean I will add
domains to MyDNS and My customers will use to resolve something
different DNS Servers ?!

Thanks
Vahric