web mail

Adam Maloney adamm at sihope.com
Mon Nov 3 11:07:49 PST 2003

openwebmail (openwebmail.org) - it's the swiss-army of webmails, and is
a port.  Got it running very painlessly, and it does pretty much
everything.  Haven't played with much else, but as soon as I found OWM I
haven't had the need to look at any of the other ones.

>From what I remember:
regular webby-type mail stuff
file manager
manage vacation/forwarding