replicating data over 2 servers

nbari at unixmexico.com nbari at unixmexico.com
Wed May 28 03:14:48 PDT 2003

unison seems to be ok, but now i have another problem:

I am  trying to download some files from a server using unison via ssh,
the files are owned by www:www and mode rw only by the user (chmod 600),
but  I am  geting  an  Permission denied messages when trying to download
this files.

I can not login directly with user root to the server, but I can do su -
with the user that I use to acces to the server, so my question is, how
can download does files? i dont want to change permisions to does files. i
have already addes my user to the www group, but still geting the
Permission deniedd message. any idea?

thanks.