Expiring old mail in Maildir/

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Fri May 23 09:38:17 PDT 2003

* Joe Miller <joeym at joeym.net> [20030523 19:26]: wrote:
> http://archivemail.sourceforge.net/
>
> Usage: archivemail [options] mailbox [mailbox...]
> Moves old mail in IMAP, mbox, MH or maildir-format mailboxes to an
> mbox-format mailbox compressed with gzip.

I would like to DELETE the messages and if possible, notify the owner
the same way "expire_mail" did.

If there are no other alternatives then I will seriously look at this
one, but I really need to "put a check on space usage". Archiving them
still uses space.

I know you will suggest I can delete the archive after creating it ;-)

Thanks

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Uncle Ed's Rule of Thumb:
	Never use your thumb for a rule.  You'll either hit it with a
hammer or get a splinter in it.