Expiring old mail in Maildir/

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Fri May 23 09:19:22 PDT 2003

Hiya ISP Admins,

Apart from using `find`, I am wondering if someone already owns the wheel
that can expire mail older than N number of days from users Maildir.
I used to use one by Phil Male of Information Systems Engineering Group
which was well adapted for mbox-type mailboxes, but now I have changed to
Maildir/

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Stult's Report:
	Our problems are mostly behind us.  What we have to do now is
fight the solutions.