Which Quad-Ehternet Card to use?

Diana Eichert deichert at wrench.com
Wed May 14 06:44:04 PDT 2003

On Wed, 14 May 2003, Arvid [iso-8859-1] Gr=F8tting wrote:
SNIP
> The (formerly Phobos, now AEI Intelligent Technologies[1]) P430 uses
> the same chipset and works quite well with OpenBSD (as does the 570);
> I've never tried either with FreeBSD though.
>=20
>=20
> [1]  <http://www.aei-it.com/>
> --=20
>=20
> Arvid

I picked up 6 Phobos 4-port cards surplus a year ago, as reported they
work with the dc driver.  Never put more than one into a system at a time,
though I do recall that they share the IRQ across all ports on the board.
With the DLink card I noticed that each port was assigned it's own IRQ.

YMMV