Frontpage *ahem* woes

Nielsen nielsen at memberwebs.com
Thu May 8 16:25:55 PDT 2003

Here's something I came up with:

http://memberwebs.com/nielsen/unix/docs/frontpage.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Settle" <troy at psknet.com>
To: "'Jeremy Springer'" <jeremys at oregontrail.net>;
<freebsd-isp at freebsd.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 12:48
Subject: RE: Frontpage *ahem* woes

After weeks and months of putzing around with that same combo, I
finally
gave up.  Since I had no sites requireing SSL, I simply pulled support
for it.

The problem, as near as I can tell, is a conflict between suexec and
fpexec.  It's something I've not been able to resolve (even after
pouring over patches used in the apache13-fp port).

I still maintain that it would be nice to have a SINGLE apache port
with
options for whatever the user wants (similar to how the PHP port let's
you select which modules to add support for).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks