Radius question

Dave Rynne dave at dspsrv.com
Fri Jun 27 15:17:06 PDT 2003

The AS5300 can do this directly - without the need for the proxy
radius server. Google for 'aaa dnis map enable' for examples of
how to configure it. But that may not scale well - e.g. having
to add/remove/change a phone number/radius server on lots of
individual AS5300s.

IIRC FreeRadius also provides this functionality so running it
on the proxy radius server should also work for you. Various
other radiusd's may also support this.

Rgds,

Dave