How to use transparent kernel proxy with squid?

Noah K Sematimba ksemat at ksemat.co.ug
Wed Jul 9 13:15:02 PDT 2003

I compiled squid from ports and never changed any option in there nor added any of my own.

However squid needs to be correctly configured as a http accelerator with proxy turned on in order to work. The squid website has the details on that.

I used:

ipfw add fwd 127.0.0.1,3128 tcp from 192.168.0.0/24 to any 80

Do you get to see the requests getting to squid in your squid access.log file?

Noah
2003 Jul 09 - 15:12
eculp at encontacto.net