WAP Mail

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Fri Dec 12 06:38:23 PST 2003

All,

I've had a request for a WAP inteface to email, and I'm lost.  We
currently use SquirrelMail, but there is no WAP plugin for it yet, and
I'm far from qualified to write one.

I found a python script called MIR (Mobile IMAP Reader), but it seems to
be designed for a finite number of users (usernames/passwords stored in
the script).

A google search seems to turn up more noise than signal, so I'm
wondering what other ISPs are using to provide WAP access to email.

TIA,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks