Who are using FreeBSD for Hosting Env. and Which Update Method

Colin Harford charford-list at infinithost.com
Thu Dec 11 10:47:47 PST 2003

I use a similar setting with FreeBSD 5 boxes.

There is a slight change needed in the Makefile.inc1 for the install
world to work.

I have submitted a patch a few months ago and filled a bug report for
it. #57539

What I do is, I have a devel box that tests everything, it downloads
the source code, I compile the code and test it on there for a few days
before transmitting it to any of the production servers.