djbdns

::::Carlos:::Ariel:::Canta:::::::: admin at redy.net.ar
Thu Dec 11 06:30:58 PST 2003

Hi, my english is very bad and i am try to comunicate. I am want to
migrate my bind dns to djbdns with axf all ok i have my 2000 domains in
data format with any problem.

But my clients use de same ip for cache(dnscahe=my actully public ip) and
resolver(tinydns=127.0.0.1), how can i put this system withou t put a
public ip in tinydns; if a redirect my domains example :

echo "127.0.0.1" > domain.com ; this works when client of my network
consult directly my dnscache but dont works when any external server want
to consult my tinydns.

--
Carlos Ariel Canta
Dto. Tecnico