Who are using FreeBSD for Hosting Env. and Which Update Method

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Tue Dec 9 13:09:27 PST 2003

Which verison FreeBSD are you using ?!
How long does it take to complate all process ?!

You mean I can make source up-to-date (cvsup)  / make world process at this
moment server can response to web clients ?!
Why don't you choose binary update methode . Does it have problem ?! or it's
not a true way to keep up-to-date FreeBSD

and do you test those process on other machine before apply those patches to
your production server ?!

tHANKS ...