Billing System

InvictaNet Customer Support support at invictanet.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 03:03:06 PST 2003

As a work in progress, it might be worth looking at www.perlbill.com
Uses Perl/Mysql. It's not bad but needs quite a bit more work to fill the holes in functionality

Martyn Routley
InvictaWiz - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictawiz.com
martyn at invictawiz.com
phone: 08707 440180
fax: 08707 440181
Ask us about our online Antivirus and Junk mail scanning service.
Ask us how you could save money on your telephone bill.