Billing System

James Wyatt jwyatt at RWSystems.net
Mon Dec 8 17:03:49 PST 2003

I'll make my recommendation for BillMax (http://www.billmax.com) after
having seen the very positive effect it has had on several ISPs I have
worked for/with/exerienced/etc... and the disclaimer that I've worked for
the company as a consultant on non-BillMax matters in the past and still
really like the folks who wrote most of it.

It is very configurable, runs via web as a browser agnostic application,
has a very flexible and full-featured DB schema, runs *very* well on
FreeBSD, Solaris, Linux, etc..., and has better tax/AR support than
anything else I know of. It was part of what made the last ISP I worked
for a really great outfit in a tough market.

Hope this helps - Jy@