Anyone using Freeside 1.4.1

Richard Cramer rwc at sytex.net
Sat Aug 16 09:01:03 PDT 2003

1.  Is anyone using Freeside especially 1.4.1?
2.  What type of mileage are you getting?
3.  Has anyone started to build a port for Freeside?
4.  It seems that we get a lot of redundant questions about installing Freeside.    Would anyone be interested and building, assisting in building a faq-0-matic    for Freeside?
5.  Does anyone of scripts, instructions particular to FreeBSD, How-to's, etc that they would like to contribute to starting this effort?
6.  While I am asking questions:  I am not sure how many ISP's ar on this list but, would the FreeBSD ISP community be interested in developing a radius based remote dialin capabililty.  In these times, networking should be the operative password.  Read networking as in assisting each other in a co-operative manner for greater business penetratio and for reducing operating overhead and g&a expenses.
7.  Additional thoughts welcome and encouraged.

Dick