content management

Enno Davids enno.davids at metva.com.au
Fri Aug 8 08:38:40 PDT 2003

On 08-Aug-2003, Patrick Kelso wrote message "content management"
> Hi,
>       My employer is looking for adding a content management system to our
> webhosting services, what we are looking for is something preferably web
> based and with win32 clients available for it, so clients can update
> their website on the fly and not need to worry about the wierd and
> dangerous world of FTP :/. SSL encryption would be a bonus.

You might also take a peek at:

	http://www.masonbook.com/

Its an O'Reilly book on the perl mason code and how it can be used for
this sort of work...

Enno.

(...and if anyone says Vignette near you, point and laugh. Its such a crock
of a product. I don't think they do FreeBSD though so you're probably safe.)