Problem with FreeBSD 6.2 and isdn4bsd

kabede84 denis.beltramo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:59:01 PST 2008

Hi HPS,

yes I have writed into kernel config "device ihfc", this is my kernel
config:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/Kernel Kernel

but it don't see any interface ihfc, when i attack the usb isdn there isn't
any signals.

I have forgotten anything or in conclusion at this great discussion my modem
are unsopported?
I don't understand now I must do for connect, if it's all ok.
What is that don't work? Now i must change any configuration, the anythings
that i don't have make?

If my modem are unsupported what are an usb modem that are certainly
supported?

If I search /dev/ihfc there isn't anything.

this is my dmseg:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/dmesg dmesg
and udesc_dump outputs:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/ugen0 ugen0
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/ugen1 ugen1

and this all my configuration for isdnd.rc and ppp.conf:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/isdnd.rc isdnd.rc
http://www.nabble.com/file/p14948098/ppp.conf ppp.conf

THANKS!