how do i compile isdn4bsd with asterisk?

lizhong zhu zhulizhongum at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jan 8 23:15:38 PST 2008

hello, all of users:
I am testing asterisk+isdn4bsd. but no lucky for me. I take time to play it with slow progress. i have no much information about freebsd and isdn4bsd. here is what i did:
1) i have install asterisk with portsnap fetch.
2) i follow the link from : http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/index.html and install it.
but i got errors from isdnconfig :
new-host-3# isdnconfig
isdnconfig: cannot open "/dev/capi20"!: No such file or directory
i also read the link from http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-isdn/2007-January/000646.html, there are few steps to install. i think i missed

7. i4b/trunk/chan_capi> gmake all install
8. /usr/src> make buildkernel KERNCONF=....   # build the kernel with
i4b configured
9. /usr/src> make installkernel KERNCONF=...   # install kernel
10. reboot
i do not which one i should follow. i lost the dir already.
i want to know
make buildkernel KERNCONF=...., what's you mean by that? KERCONF=....?
 is there a file in somewhere? but in the website, there is no such step.
please give more details for that.
regards,
james.zhu
11. /usr/src> make installworld