The new echo canceller is now default in ISDN4BSD SVN

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Sat May 5 15:04:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

I hope you all have a good Saturday. I've just made the new echo canceller the
default in my I4B package, with some small modifications. Please check it
out, literally speaking :-)

Some notes:

You might have to zero out "if_ural.c" if you are not using FreeBSD-7-current,
because it depends on a new-module called "device wlan_amrr", which does not
exist in FreeBSD-6.2 Release and older for example.

rm /sys/dev/usb/if_ural.c
touch /sys/dev/usb/if_ural.c

Quick download

If one has got Subversion installed, the latest sources can easily be obtained
by running the following command:
svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b
#
# The following commands will
# install the driver on FreeBSD: