Support of ISDN Subsystem under Freebsd 6.x/7.x - amd64

Oliver von Bueren maillist at ovb.ch
Sat Dec 1 04:36:47 PST 2007

Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> - Talk to hps if his i4b stack supports amd64
>
> For 7.0 ISDN support is very limited because it lacks locking.

Good Day.

I suggest to try the i4b by HPS, you'll find it here:
http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd/
Or better, you'll find how to get the latest by SVN, don't try the tar
ball from the site, too old.

I still don't know why nobody bothers to include the i4b by HPS into the
main tree. I couldn't use the built-in stack since ages because of the
lack of proper card support for passive cards with CAPI support, which
is working in his version. Active ones might be better in the tree.

Oliver